Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
Named after the residential neighborhood it was constructed in, Allendale. Allendale was named after Irishman Thomas Allen (1847-1920), who owned the land and farmed it. They sold their land and it was annexed by the City of Strathcona in 1907, and became part of Edmonton in 1912 when Strathcona and Edmonton amalgamated.
Additions were added to the school in 1950, 1955 and 1973.
Functions, occupations and activities
Mandates/sources of authority
6415 106 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6H 2V5
Access points area
Place access points
Authority record identifier
Rules and/or conventions used
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Record created August 13, 2021.
Record revised August 24, 2022.
Record created by Allison Easton.
Record revised by Kassandra Milette.